1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A. (hereinafter, “PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A.”) is the owner of the website www.pagodeloscapellanes.com, domiciled at Camino de Ampudia s/nº, 09314 Pedrosa de Duero (Burgos), with Spanish company tax number (CIF) A09222340 and contact email address: email@example.com
2. DATA PROTECTION
PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A., in compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, as well as the GDPR, guarantees the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data. In order to do this, alongside each form for collecting personal data in the services that the user may request from PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A., the user shall be informed of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions of his/her data processing in each case, informing him/her of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising his/her rights, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties if required.
3. IP ADDRESSES
The servers of this website may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows subsequent data processing in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that help to ascertain the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques that have been generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised data access.
In order to achieve these purposes, the user/customer expressly agrees that the provider obtains data for the purposes of corresponding access control authentication.
Any procedure of contracting or one that involves the introduction of sensitive personal data (health, ideology, etc.) shall always be transmitted by means of a secure communication protocol (https://…), in such a way that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.
Minors under the age of 14 must not transfer their personal data to PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A. without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
The publication of the GDPR is expected to define the age for consenting to the transfer of personal data at between 13 and 16 years of age, an issue that has currently yet to be determined.
If PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A. detects users on the website who may be under the age of 14, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID card, or, if required, the authorisation of their parents or guardians, thereby leading to their cancellation if they fail to demonstrate compliance with this requirement or do not respond.
6. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The website user may change his/her preferences for commercial mailings at any time, as well as exercise his/her rights under current regulations by means of a written communication addressed to PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A. at the postal address: Camino de Ampudia s/nº, 09314 Pedrosa de Duero (Burgos), or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The user must enclose a copy of his/her ID card, passport or similar in both cases.
- ACCESS: Obtain confirmation as to whether his/her data are being processed.
- DELETE: Obtain the deletion of his/her data.
- RECTIFICATION: Change inaccurate, erroneous or incomplete data.
- PORTABILITY: Receive from PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A. the personal data that concerns him/her and transmit these to another data controller.
- OPPOSITION: Oppose the processing of personal data that concerns him/her based on the compliance of public interest purposes or those of legitimate interest for the data controller.
- LIMITATION OF PROCESSING: Obtain the limitation of data processing from the data controller.
The user can also use the models and forms available on the website of Spain’s data protection agency (AEPD) to exercise these rights.
Moreover, if the user does not wish to receive communications by email, he/she can exercise his/her right of cancellation and opposition by requesting to unsubscribe by ordinary mail or email, as well as through the link that shall be contained in each email he/she receives from PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A.
7. PROCESSING ACTIVITY AND PURPOSE
PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A. collects the information of each customer/supplier/etc. in order to provide its wine sales service.
Data categories to which it has access: identification data (full name, email, telephone, etc.).
– Data transfer by data controller: PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A. informs the users of its website that their personal data shall not be transferred to third parties or organisations, except when this data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of the service implies the need for a contractual relationship with service providers in charge of this processing. The transfer of data to the third party in the latter case shall only be carried out when PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A. has the express consent of the user and maintains a contractual relationship with the data processor that guarantees confidentiality and compliance.
PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES S.A. expressly prohibits the website user from sharing, facilitating or transferring third-party data that could be obtained from contacting, interacting, browsing or consulting this website, except if the express authorisation of the user whose data he/she intends to transfer can be demonstrated.
Users of this website are reminded that DATA also includes personal image files. A personal image is a piece of data protected by law (article 5.1 of the provisions of Spanish law on the protection of personal data, LOPD). Therefore, no one may use a personal image without the express consent of the person appearing in it.
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.